Thursday, May 03, 2012

Thursday a.m.

Good morning! It's 70 degrees! Yesterday (today will also) reminded me of the way it felt in Boston for the marathon a couple of weeks ago. As I mowed my grass yesterday, with sun beating down on me, I began to appreciate more finishing a marathon in the heat. 

I feel really unsettled, which is mostly a good thing. Both Lester and Luke are graduating from college, just a week apart, and Rebecca is moving back home for the summer. There are lots of powerful emotions running through my heart. Graduating from college is a big deal. I'm proud of both boys for going through quickly and according to plan. Both of them have good jobs awaiting them.

Today is mostly about getting everything together so we can head to Nashville this afternoon. We are towing a trailer with some things Luke needs for the house he is renting (along with some of his friends). On the return trip we will have other things to tow home. Ben and Lester got the trailer all ready to roll last night.

Sometime today I hope to get on my bike and go for a good ride. Running and riding are so therapeutic for me. I can think about things or not think about things. Today will be a pleasant day for a ride.



No comments: