Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Numbers

We had our last Tuesday night group run before Boston. We did 10 strides in the 2nd mile and then got blown around by the wind. We did 5 miles. I will probably run 2-3 more times before the marathon on Monday.

This evening I looked at my training log and found these numbers:

Swim:

12 hours and 45 minutes. I have no idea on distance. When I actually start swimming I will keep track of distance.

Bike:

278.83 miles (I did 31 on New Year's Eve but it's not included in this total)/18 hrs, 55 mins, 55 secs

Run:

563.85 miles/82 hrs, 25 mins, 05 secs

I love keeping these stats on www.beginnertriathlete.com. It imports all my data from my Garmin, and, of course, I can manually enter data as well. It's going to be a very helpful tool as I transition to triathlons. (Thanks Mike J. for pointing me to it!)