Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Wednesday

Good morning! It's Wednesday again! How the time flies... I hope you are doing well at this midweek point. The weird warm weather continues, and it sure feels good for February 1st! January went easy on us. Earlier in the week, computer models were suggesting the possibility of some cold and snow this weekend, but now all that talk has been replaced with the promise of more mild temperatures. That will be nice for the visitors in for the Super Bowl.

Lester moved back in with us yesterday! Now before you start rumors about his marriage, you should know that he is doing his next to last pharmacy rotation at Bloomington Hospital. He will stay with us Monday through Thursday during February, while Maddie stays in Indy and works. They are doing great! It's so hard to believe Lester is nearly a pharmacist. He already has a job waiting for him in Bloomington once he graduates. He has been blessed beyond measure.

As I thought about last night's run, I started feeling better about it. My overall pace wasn't that far off what I was trying to achieve. It was just uneven, which is fine for now. Today I will do an easy 6 mile recovery run, hoping that I will feel up to a full hill repeat workout in the morning. Looks like Friday may afford another outdoor bike ride?

Today is going to be a busy one. I have lots of things planned, so we'll see how it out pans out. I hope your day goes well!



No comments: