Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday a.m.


Well, it's Tuesday! I've been up since 4.40 - just woke up ready to roll... I am looking forward to breakfast with a friend "down on the farm" (Bob Evans) in a little while. Following that I really need to hit the books for a while. I want to get our new sermon series off to a good start, so I need some extra time in study this morning. This is my favorite thing to do, so I am pretty excited about it!

After I get this preaching project wrestled to the ground, I will re-emerge from my (quiet) cave to go places and see people. The day will end with a good 7 mile run in Bedford this evening as the sun sets. We are doing 2 miles at tempo pace tonight. We set the bar at 6.47 pace last week, so we are trying to maintain that for 2 miles this evening, easing our way into longer runs. The weather is going to be unbelievably beautiful for such an activity!

I hope your day goes well!

No comments: