Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday a.m.

Sorry about another wheel picture, but, hey, I love these things! I'm going to take my time getting them ready and mounted on the bike. There is no need to hurry. My focus is still on Boston, so running is priority one presently. I am fighting being over-trained. I know that it is the combo of tempo running, hill repeats, and long runs. I've got to figure out how to manage those three training components without crossing over the line. I'll see how this week goes. It's classic: the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak! I want to go north of 45 miles per week. I hit several 50+ mile weeks before Monumental. I still have time to get there before Boston. Careful!

Today is going to be a busy one, so I just need to hang on for the ride. I've got a couple of meetings this morning and 2-3 people to see in Bloomington, a person or two to see in Mitchell, a stop at the Store, and who knows what else will come my way today.

I hope to end my day in the BNL pool. I am determined to learn to swim!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those ear rings?

Pat A.

Allen said...

Yes, big, big hoops, just the way you like them.