Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday


I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.

Do you think it really matters, Eddie?

So how's it going? Here's how it's going for me - not in the mood to write today! ha ha. I am working on getting ready for Sunday by smoking meat to eat and by preparing a few words to say, hopefully also a little meat. Yes, that was bad. Go ahead and boo if you want.

I will go to Bloomington mid-afternoon to see Roger, who does not have TB! Relief confirmed. I'm gearing up to get everything done so that tomorrow is relaxing. I'll have our annual Santa Hat run in Bedford and then a day of not much else hopefully.

Merry Christmas to you!

1 comment:

Jason Petty said...

very thankful for the negative result on TB!! Been praying about that... Merry Christmas!