Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sick Computer

Sorry about my absence from here the last few days. My computer is really really sick. The doc told me that I may lose everything - all contacts, all docs, etc. I think I have all important things backed up, but losing all my Outlook contacts would be a major pain. I am hoping for a miracle!

Without my computer, which has all my scheduled activities and everything else I need to live (so I exaggerate!), I am wandering around aimlessly. Not really. I do have this fear that I am going to miss something major...

I had a good long weekend. The personal highlight involved biking. I had 90 miles for the week last week, and then on Monday I rode my first Metric Century which is 100 kilometers which is 62 miles. I did well on the ride. I rode over to Bedford, taking a very long route, and connected with my friends over there, and then we rode back to south of Mitchell and back. I had trouble staying with them. They are fast! I rode back to the intersection of 50/37 and then came back to the Mitchell area to complete my ride. I am trying to getting for RAIN - Ride Across INdiana (156 miles).

OK, I guess I better start heading upstairs. It's the last day of school for Ben and Kedra, and we have a big celebratory breakfast. Rebecca is already finished and looks forward to graduation Friday night. While Rebecca is finishing school, Kedra is starting school. She already has a bachelor's degree, so she is going to take classes to get her teacher's license. She has really enjoyed her work at school this year. The administration has been very encouraging/supportive in regard to her going back to school. I'm very proud of her!

Pray for my computer!

No comments: