Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Smokin' Tuesday

Today is going to be one of multi-tasking. I will smoke meat all day, and while I am doing that, thanks to modern technology, I will work on some major projects: Disaster Response Team trip, Honduras container, Honduras trip, organizing my reading, and a few other things. The meat I am smoking today is primarily for our Wednesday Evening Meal at church. Some of it could possibly get consumed in other contexts. You never know.

See how my smoker is strategically placed so that only the chimney is in the weather? That's the beauty of having it on a trailer. If it was nice outside, then I would move it to a sunny location. Not much chance of that happening today! Last summer I built a little lean-to to house the smoker/trailer. It has been a wonderful addition, especially appreciated on days like today. And,

Still I wonder, who'll stop this rain?

No comments: