Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday afternoon

It's a rare Saturday afternoon post...

Let's see... where have I been and what have I been doing? Oh yeah, I think my sermon actually came together fairly well. I guess the listeners will decide that, but I kinda like it. Preaching is such a strange thing. I can never tell if a sermon "works" or not; well, sometimes I know. Most of the time I just trust the idea that God's Word does not return to him without doing something. Sometimes people will say something about sermon that happened long ago. I always like hearing stuff like that.

I ran a wet and windy 12 miler this morning. It wasn't pleasant nor was it too bad. It's done, that's the main thing. I hit 40 miles for the week again, and I really like doing that. I also got a really nice 35 mile ride in a couple of days ago. I will now add 5 more miles and try ride a 40 miler toward the end of next week. I'll be watching the weather closely, looking for the best window. I have a 65 mile ride planned at Crane on May 21.

That's enough for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: