Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I've been thinking about fear a lot today. I'm happy to announce that I am not afraid to think about being afraid! Now, I didn't say that I don't have fears.

Ben and I were not afraid to go out and run this evening! Not being afraid does not necessarily equal sanity, but, hey, we had fun. It was cold, wet, and windy, but there were 6 of us. The roads were wet, very wet, but it was not slick. We saw and heard several evergreen tree limbs snap and fall to the ground from the weight of the ice that was clinging to them. That was kinda weird.

I think school may go on time again tomorrow. They sure dodged a big bullet. I thought at one point they might miss 2-3 days. It looks to me like the precip is finished. Now the wind and dropping temps should dominate.

Popcorn is calling my name...

No comments: