Monday, January 17, 2011

Honduras Trip



We booked our flights this evening for our next trip to Honduras. There are 4 of us going at this point. If you want to join us, then let me know. The trip is February 12-19, 2011, Saturday to Saturday.

One of the things we plan to do is install a water treatment system for people who live in/around the dump. The video above is what I shot during last year's January trip. The dump is the most disturbing place I have ever been. Unbelievable place.

We still need about $800 to complete the water system. Let me know if you or your church, club, or group would like to help with this. We could also use $1200 to build another house. We build these houses in honor or in memory of people, so if you would like to honor someone, then let me know.

No comments: