Friday, December 10, 2010

Good morning! I need to make this quick; got a meeting at 7. Then I have to take my computer to the shop to get a tune-up. Then we are leaving for Huntsville! The weather for Lester's marathon is looking even better now - mid 30s to start, little wind, dry, and in upper 40s for the finish. Hard to beat!

BFN = Big Fat Nothing! That's how I described hyped up weather that doesn't materialize, and that looks like what is happening for Saturday/Sunday's storm as far we are concerned. I like the drama and the beauty of a big snow storm, but it looks like I will have to wait.

Mitchell's new superintendent got arrested for drunk driving yesterday afternoon. Wow! He was supposed to start in about 3 weeks. I'm wondering what is going to happen now. I'm glad I'm not on the school board!

I got everything done yesterday, but I'm not that crazy about my sermon [sigh]. Often the ones I do not like turn out to be more liked by the church than the ones I like, so we'll see. It's all a mystery.

Need to go...

No comments: