Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow, I'm in "holiday mode," but I still have lots of stuff I have to do. Lester and Maddie came in last night, just in time to enjoy some smoked pork loin and all the good things that went with it. It was great to all sit down together. We laughed a lot as we shared stories.

The boys got the spud gun out and started shooting it. Too funny! They destroyed several boards and put a significant dent in some steel. The gun is made from plastic pipe. The propellant is cheap hair spray that is ignited by a grill starter. Potatos can kill you! Just Google "spud gun" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Tomorrow is the Give Thanks 4 race. I am hoping for a window of dry amongst all the drought-busting rain. Most runners will run regardless of the weather, but the rain will cut down on race-day registrations. I'm not worried about it either way; whatever will be will be. I have a lot of last day details to take care of today.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: