Thursday, November 04, 2010

Interesting Day

I know I over use the word "interesting," but, hey, the word is... well, never mind. I do have an interesting day ahead. It's start out with me finishing up a speech that I will give later today (more below).

This morning I am going to attend a hospice professional advisory board meeting. I used to direct the program a long time ago, back in the early days. It is interesting (there I go again) to go back and hear of the progress. I don't attend these meetings very often because they don't really ask for advice. They just tell us what is going on, which is fine. I know regulations make them have them. There is usually free food involved, so why not?

From that meeting I am headed to Indy. I've been asked to speak at Lilly Endowment's information meeting for those seeking Clergy Renewal grants. I am really looking forward to this. I remember attending a meeting like this 4 years ago. It's a pretty cool experience, plus Lilly is pretty generous in various ways.

I will be so glad when Saturday's marathon is over! I've never had a race/run mess with my mind like this one has. I think it is because I have put so much pressure on myself. This run is it; it's do or die (not literally, though I am going to push myself as hard as I can). I wanted cool weather, and now I am going to get cold. How to dress? At least it is going to be dry, and the wind is going to be less than 10 mph, unlike last year's sirocco. Much better!

Need to go...

No comments: