Monday, May 03, 2010

I don't really mind Mondays. They're fine with me, or should I say, I am fine with them. Sure was a beautiful day! Now I am waiting for a line of storms to come through. I really like storms; probably go out on the front porch and watch.

Today was fairly uneventful and fairly productive. I got a few projects done; one had been sitting on my "to do" list for too long. Saw a few people. Got a few things. Fell asleep in my truck (in a parking lot - intentionally for 15 minutes).

Running was nice this morning. I did 5 miles out at the Park. The fog, the sun, the new leaves, all provided inspirational beauty. I guess I am tapering for the Mini on Saturday; kinda in an in-between spot with running. I felt better today, so I am hoping I will be recovered enough from Louisville to make an attempt to go under 1.40 in Indy. Four miles tomorrow; 3 on Wednesday. These are the doctor's (Jim Sowders) orders.

Time to go watch the storm show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHEW... I am glad you told me that was you sleeping in that truck, I thought it was a wino bum... ;-)

Pat