Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why dinosaurs are extinct



This cartoon cracks me up! Pay attention and be ready - always good messages.

On a related note, some are claiming to have found Noah's Ark. You can read about it HERE.

My soreness is subsiding. Stairs are still a problem but not as bad as the last 2 days. I am eager to run again but will wait until tomorrow, and then it will be easy, slow, short, and on a soft trail. I want to get as much recovery as I can before the half marathon a week from Saturday. I would love to run it hard, but I will wait and see how I feel. I don’t want to do any damage.

Ben has a football meeting tonight. It’s hard to believe he will be a freshman this fall. Before the meeting we are boxing up supplies to ship to Honduras. I have to drive them down to Nashville on Thursday, which will be fun. Kedra is going with me, and we get to see Luke.

No comments: