Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

We got the last double-digit run done today. I ran 11 miles. After our good run we went to Golden Corral and ate. And ate. And ate. Oh well. I believe Rand, John, and I are all ready to go and do well next Saturday in Louisville. Bill will run with us and around us to help out. Today's weather would have been good! Right now the extended forecast calls for a warm rain. Whatever.

I've only got a few minutes. I'm off to do a wedding for some folks who don't go to church with us but are friends from a different context. Nice people. They want a short wedding ceremony, and that's exactly what they will receive! I probably won't stick around long. This week has been so crazy that I have not had any "down time" to speak of.

Ben ran 14 miles today, and so did Lester. They are both ready to run the Mini in Indy, which is only 3 weeks away. It was their last long run. Rebecca plans to walk it. She has been working hard to get ready for it. She is going to walk it with Lester's wife, Maddie. Should be a fun day!

We got word that Luke got word that he got an internship at Crane this summer. We are all very thankful and excited about it. He gets out of school the first part of May and then heads to Central America for a little while to do civil engineering/mission work. I believe he has to report to Crane May 24.

Gotta go put my suit on and do the wedding thing...

No comments: