Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

Only 25 hours until the gun fires...

Here are some final coaching tips for the mind from Bill Deckard. I've been working on the mental stuff. Nadine, Alan Napier's mother, called me yesterday morning to wish me well. I told her that I was going to wear one of Alan's singlets. She gave me some words of encouragement.

Ben went to Chicago yesterday with the 8th grade from the junior high. They left at 3.30 a.m. and were SUPPOSED to get back around 12.30 last night. One bus broke down. Kedra crawled into bed at 3.38 this morning.

I'm going to spend the morning getting ready for my final exam at OCU-B -- a monster 100 question exam. My students recently evaluated me; glad that happened before this test!

Time for oatmeal...

I hope to post my results on here sometime tomorrow afternoon. Rebecca, along with a bunch of her friends, have prom tomorrow evening. Not sure what I have to do; not much I think. So I should have time to tell you what happened. Think Boston!

No comments: