Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Help for Honduras

The week's off to a good start!

Our first non-summer Honduras mission team is on the ground and working hard and well. Click on the headline above to check it out. Or click www.help4honduras.com . While there be sure and click on "latest news." [If you don't want to leave this page, then hold down your Ctrl key while clicking; it should open up a new page for you.]

Today is my last 20 miler before the marathon. I'm taking off this morning to get it done. Twenty and then taper for the big day on November 7. The schedule called for the last 20 to be last Saturday, but I was in Nashville. I did do an unpleasant 10 miler Saturday morning; it was cold, misty, and windy.

Hopefully I can return later and write some more about some more. Lots going on in my head...

No comments: