Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Tuesday

OK, sorry about that. I need to take/get some pictures of Cora. Speaking of Cora, yesterday I was missing her so badly, so I texted Maddie to see if I could come by before or after an appointment I had in Bedford. It turned out to be after, which was shortly before my suppertime. I got the most enjoyable boost in my spirit by spending time with this beautiful little girl. I love making her laugh. Of course I look incredible stupid doing so, but frankly I don't care - ha ha.

Good morning! This is Tuesday, and I think it's going to be a good one. I got up at 4:30. Just woke and was ready to go. I think I slept really well. I didn't kill anyone in my dreams last night. I did kill someone the night before, but, hey, the person really deserved to be killed. He, and I have no idea who he was or why he was trying to board the ship I was sailing/captaining, was trying to kill me. So I managed to push him into the rope he was using to board the ship, and somehow the rope got around his neck... You know I don't know what happened next. I just assumed he died - ha ha.

Yesterday was good, in spite of me being a killer. I did feel a little guilty about it but got over it pretty quickly. I went for a slow 5 mile run. I did not want to work too hard, since I knew Tempo Tuesday was coming. It will be here this evening. Tonight we do 2 miles at our tempo pace. I will probably shoot for a 7:30 pace, which is way off the 6:40s I did not that long ago. I hope to work my way back there. It's going to take a little while.

The rest of yesterday was filled with all kinds of things. I got a lot of things done and interacted with all kinds of people in all kinds of places in life. It was a pretty enjoyable day really. OK, I better get going. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: