Thursday, January 09, 2014

Thursday a.m.

Clearly they are
Hey, good morning! What this? There may be school today? At the regular time?? No call yet, so it's looking that way. After nearly 3 weeks off, I think, as hard as it will be to go, most everybody needs to get going again and probably kinda wants to. Most of us long for some kind of routine, a routine that we look forward to vacating later on. Such is life.

I have tried to get back into a routine this week and have been fairly successful. Most of us have some kind of connection to schools, and it's clear to me the rhythm of the schools has a big impact on all of the local culture.

By the way, I can NEVER spell rhythm right. I always have to look it up, which now involves simply doing a Google search with my attempts at the word. Then Google asks me, "Did you mean: rhythm?" Well, why, yes, I did mean that. Thank you for helping me out, Google.


OK, clearly I am feeling a bit goofy this morning. I am hoping this a good sign for sermon prep. Hmm, that doesn't sound very good, does it? Oh well, I am going to be living the Joseph story this morning. It is such a great story. Things so often look so bleak for Joe, but the whole time God is working silently in the background in a powerfully redemptive way. Yes, that will preach.

Got a good 5 miler in yesterday during my lunch hour, and I hope to crank out another 5 later in the day today. I don't think I will spin today, but you never know. I need to work on core and upper body strength. I really really need to do that.

I hope you have a good day!

No comments: