Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday a.m.


Good morning! It's 41 degrees to start the day, which is nice. Yesterday was beautiful. Unfortunately I did not find the time to make it outside on the bike. Oh well. I did get another pain-free run in the early morning. It was on the cool side, in the 20s.

Yesterday was busy with all kinds of activities and things. It included a trip to Jasper to see someone in the hospital there. I enjoyed that and the drive there and back.

Rebecca is home, so our house dynamic is considerably different. She enjoys having her friends over, so there is a lot more activity than usual. Lots of laughter and girl giggling, even as 20 year olds.  Luke and Lydia are coming home this weekend and will be with us through Christmas, which will be nice.

Today is prep for Sunday day, and I have a meeting or two. It should be a good, enjoyable day. I hope you have that kind of day yourself. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: