Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wednesday

Ironman Florida 2013 Swim Start
Good morning! How are you on this new day, another gift from God? I slept well, but it was not quite as many hours as I would like. It has been that way for the last several nights. I need a good, long night soon, and by that I mean about 7.5 - 8.0 hours. I can operate pretty well on 7, which I'm not getting presently.

Yesterday was a good day. I got it going with a little run. My hamstring is much better, but I'm not pushing it presently. I have a big picture--Ironman--in view, so the key is getting/staying healthy. I am thinking the Rocket City Marathon is not going to happen for me this time. I just haven't got the miles in and it's only 5 weeks away.

I wish I could tell some big, exciting story about yesterday, but it was a typical day of life. It was a day of being faithful in the small things. That's what I tried to do. Each encounter with a person was an opportunity to be helpful. Hopefully I was.

Today I have 2-3 meetings along the way, plus lots of others things to think about. I suppose I best getting doing it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: