Monday, November 04, 2013

Monday

We ain't at Kenray anymore

The double red flag angry Gulf
Professional bike handlers
Good morning! I hope you are doing well on this wonderful new day! I'm back from a wild week of travel and adventure. It was all good, all the way from scholarly engagement to handling bikes that had been ridden 112 miles by sweaty athletes.

I hope to be able to give you a good report at some point, but for right now, I need to keep moving toward catching up and getting organized for the week.

The bottom photo: Roy Ritter, me, Mike Jarrard, Steve Black, Rand Hammel, and Jim Sowders. We had a good time, and 5 out of 6 us are signed up for Ironman Florida for next year. Mike's knee will keep him out, but his prior experience in completing this event has already proved helpful to me.

Have a good one!

No comments: