Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday a.m.


Good morning! It's Thursday and will be all day long. It's going to be a bit unusual today. I have a meeting that will last several hours, including lunch. We have a different thing going on Sunday, so my usual Thursday routine is not required. It's a nice change of pace.

The weather is inviting me to ride outside. Look at Saturday! I know it will be cloudy and windy, but it will be good enough to rack up several miles. Sunday's forecast of 78 looks a little off to me, but we'll see. If you don't like cold, then you don't want to look much beyond Monday of next week.

We had a good class last night, discussing the tension between unity and truth. Which do we value more? Do we want unity it all cost, even if it includes compromising important truths? We were based out of 1 John 2. Both are important in the economy of God and both are emphasized.

OK, I need to keep rolling... Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: