Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday


Good morning! How are you on this fine day? It is going to be so so nice today. I hope later today I can get outside and enjoy some it.

It is a little warmer this morning than the last couple of days. It is still just about the perfect running temp, at least in my opinion. I am still working through my little problem with my glute, but I believe it is getting better. It needs to get better really quick if I am going to have a decent Rocket City Marathon.

I wish I had something exciting to tell you this morning, but my life is just clipping along in a pretty normal way. Today is sermon prep today, and as I mentioned in a previous post, I am dealing with some forms of suffering. There is always a lot of interest in the topic. We are all too familiar with it.

Friday night is Senior Night for Ben. It is so hard to believe that we have arrived at this point. I remember going through this with Lester, back in 2005. I find all these things to be a little easier the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time through. We've already had 3 children graduate and move into new phases of life, so we are getting pretty experienced at this kind of thing, I suppose.

Ben is going to take a few snaps at quarterback on Friday night. That should be pretty interesting. I hope it goes well. We play another tough opponent on Friday. Paoli. I hope we can catch them looking past us and give them a surprise. The weather for tomorrow evening looks great. We have been blessed with fairly mild weather all season. A little rain during 2-3 games is all we have had to deal with.

Next up: run! I love watching the sun come up. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: