Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday a.m.

Good morning! What another beautiful day is unfolding. Perfect weather, in my opinion. We are going to start the day by feeding Ben and his fellow football seniors. Kedra thinks she has made way too much food. We'll see. The bottom line is that I'm getting a really good breakfast this morning - ha ha!

Rebecca is coming home for Senior Night, so that is a nice bonus for us. I miss my girl so much. She adds lots of life and joy when she is around.

Today I hope to finish up all my work this morning, and then Scott and I have a good ride planned this afternoon. I think we will do something in the 30-40 range. The weather should be perfect for it.

My leg is still doing weird things on the run. The pain/discomfort keeps moving around. Yesterday it headed south and my calf knotted up on me. I am hoping it keeps moving around as it figures out a way to exit. I need a long run in the morning and will give it a shot, but I'm not completely confident it will happen.

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: