Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday a.m.

Good morning! It's hard for me to believe, but in 2 months from today, we will be preparing to return home from our summer trip to Honduras. These trips roll around so quickly. I am really looking forward to this summer's trip. We have a good group going. We have about 20 of us flying out of Indy and another 10 or so joining us from other places. We are working on boosting our work fund some, so if you would like to make a donation toward a house, then please let me know.

I'm liking this weather! It's so nice. I went for a short run early yesterday morning. I was pretty rung out from the previous night's workout, so a short run was all I wanted/needed yesterday. I will go a little longer, here in a little while. I hope to get a longer ride in sometime tomorrow, if I can get all my work done.

A lot of my friends are doing the triathlon in Terre Haute this weekend. I originally planned to make my sanctioned tri debut there, but a conflict came up quite a while ago. I can't go, and I think that is probably divine providence (ha ha). I don't think I am quite ready for an 800 yard swim in cold water.  John H. is making his debut this weekend, and I am confident he is going to do well. He will be a beast on the bike, after getting through the swim.

Today is going to be busy, busy. I need to get all my Sunday prep done. Plus I am speaking at Camp on Saturday, so I need to get that pretty well finished as well. Better get moving... Thanks for coming by.

No comments: