Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday

Change beer to diet coke and this could be a picture of my future with Iron Bill
Good morning! Thursday it is. All day long, and it is going to be long day, which is fine. I am going to wrestle with Judges all day, like the book in the Bible. It could be quite a wrestling match, because I really don't know where I am going to go with this one. That's a bit scary to me.

I'm looking forward to a warmer day. I have a bus trip to Paoli this evening, which I'm not too excited about, but I'm helping out and will make the best of it. I think I will do my run in Paoli this evening and then probably work on my sermon. I hope to get back by 8 for swimming, but the chances of that happening are very small.

Yesterday was a good day. I spent a fair amount of time in Bloomington. There were 3 people in the hospital there, which is unusual to have that many. I also spent time with a good friend. On my way home I stopped and ran on the really neat "rails to trails" system in Bloomington. It was cold, a bit windy, and it even sprinkled on me. It certainly did not feel like late April. As I ran I was thinking of last week's Wednesday fun.

Kedra is leaving this evening to go to Nashville for a couple of days, so Ben and I will be going it alone, which means we will struggle to eat and to find anything missing. Just kidding. Well, not really. ha ha. Kedra is going to see Rebecca and to a Duck Dynasty "live event." This whole Duck Dynasty thing cracks (was tempted to use "quacks") me up. You gotta love "'Merica."

OK, feeling good! Here we go...

No comments: