Monday, April 08, 2013

Monday

Hope your weeks gets off to a good start
Good morning! How are you on this new day, new week? What's ahead? I have an extra busy week. I'm helping out the transportation director this week, so I'll be driving track team buses Tuesday and Thursday evening. Those will be long, late evenings. That's OK. I will try use the time wisely.

The weekend was good. The warm weather just makes everything better, doesn't it? I took advantage of it all. I got a lot of good quality miles in on the bike, which was very enjoyable. I was able to ride with several people.

Rebecca ran her first 5K over the weekend. She was pretty excited about it. I hope she will continue to run.

Luke is preparing for his trip to Liberia. He leaves in a little over a week. He will be gone for 10 days. I wish I could go with him. Someday I would like to visit Africa.

OK, I'm behind this morning, so I best get going. Thanks.

No comments: