Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday a.m.


So I guess, really, roaches rule the world. Kinda makes sense in some ways, doesn't it?

March is a cruel month in lots of ways. The cool temps feel colder in March to me. The promise of warmer weather is a good thing, a hopeful thing. I am really ready for it.

Busy day yesterday. I met a good minister friend in Loogootee for a long lunch in a nice little cafe. We talked life and ministry and the challenges and rewards of both. It was an encouraging time for me.

Today I have a couple of meetings, one mid-morning and one mid-afternoon. In between those I need to get my mind around the Gospel of Luke. That's what I will be talking about on Sunday. Plus there will be the normal, expected interruptions, along with checking on a few people and doing a few other things.

Tonight is Tempo Tuesday, the first one in DST. We were ending our Tuesday runs just as it was getting dark. Now, we will have plenty of daylight to get them done. I'm not sure what I can or will do tonight. I'll know around 7 this evening.

Yesterday I got another 5 miles on the run, and last night I went 1000 yards in the pool. I am making some progress there. Still not to the point I want to be, but the key is progress.

Gotta go... Thanks for coming by.

No comments: