Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday a.m.

Good morning! It is Friday and I don't have my work done. Boo! I'm close, though. Close enough that I have a ride scheduled for this afternoon. Thirty one miles with Iron Bill and anyone else who wants to come along. It will be on the cool side, but with sunshine and little wind, it will not be bad at all. I just have to really get busy this morning and get everything finished.

Yesterday was a nice looking day, and really it wasn't that bad outside. The wind was light, and that sure makes a difference. We are really going to appreciate even 60 degree days that will come one of these days.

I have abandoned my home office. It was 47 degrees in there yesterday. I do have heaters and can warm it up, but it's easier to work elsewhere presently. My chimney repair is scheduled for Tuesday through Thursday of next week. Maybe getting it fixed will bring warm weather?

Yesterday was a good day. While I didn't get everything done, I did get a lot done, including some things that were not planned, of course. I cranked out another 5 miles on the road and a little more than 1000 yards in the pool, where I am making decent progress. Tomorrow I hope to get a 14 mile run in and possibly another ride. I need to get a lot in before the 2-3 feet of snow comes in. ha ha

I need to get going here, so see you on Monday! Maybe. It is spring break you know.

No comments: