Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday morning


Well, hello Monday. How did you get back so fast?

I suppose I could say it's in preparation for what takes places early on March 10th, but that's not the real reason I got up at 4 this morning, an hour ahead of schedule. I got up because I felt like staying in bed any longer was not the best use of my time. I wasn't sleeping well, so up I got. It's going to be a long day I think, but the upside is I should get a lot done. Did you get my little reference that we "spring forward" on March 10th? That's coming quickly.

Rebecca made it home for the weekend. It was so good to see her. She won't be back until Easter, but we may see her before then. I am planning a trip to Lipscomb for a meeting in the next couple of weeks.

Saturday morning was a nice time to run, so I took advantage of it to do a 13 miler. It went well, and I enjoyed it. I am staying right at my 30 mile-per-week goal. This time last year I was cranking out a lot more than that. I was getting ready for the Boston Marathon.

This is going to be a busy week, and it started yesterday. I had an afternoon funeral in addition to my normal duties on the only day of the week I work (so funny). This week I am going to smoke a bunch of meat for a fundraiser, plus there are a few other extra things going on.

I hope your week gets off to a good start and goes really well!

No comments: