Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday a.m.


Happy Presidents' Day! I always wondered what Mt. Rushmore looked like from the other side. Now I know. This was on the Internet, so it has to be true. Although I did see a quote from Abraham Lincoln the other day. He said, "Don't trust everything you see on the Internet." Where was it? I think it was on the Internet.

Kedra and Ben are off school today, so I am going to follow their lead and take it a little easier than usual for a Monday. Kedra's parents were here for the weekend, and they leave this morning. Sounds like it's going to start out sunny and warm up with lots of wind and then rain tonight. It's all OK with me.

My weekend was fairly uneventful. Kedra and I had a nice evening Friday, celebrating Valentine's Day a day late. Saturday I ran 10 miles and did a few other things. Yesterday was fairly normal, and here we are again. Monday. It starts all over again. Here we go...

No comments: