Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday a.m.

Good morning! The schools are on the highly coveted 2HD - 2 hour delay. Kedra and Ben love these things. They get 2 hours off and do not have to make the day up. They did not want to miss the whole day, because they have a few Fridays and Monday coming up in March and April that are "snow make up days." I don't know if it is very bad out? I'll being working in my nice home office, which was 51 degrees this morning. That's a lot better than 48!
 
We found out from Luke yesterday that he is not coming home this weekend. That was a little disappointing, but he is going to come home soon. Rebecca is still coming. It will be nice to see her for a little while. I think this semester has been hard on her. Readjusting from her experience in Costa Rica, I think, has been a factor.
 
I made a lot of progress on my sermon yesterday, but I did not finish. I didn't get much of the other stuff done either. I think/hope things will come together quickly this morning. A lot of times the stuff I write/work on comes to life for me after it has sat for a little while.
 
Yesterday was a pretty productive day, even if I didn't get my Sunday stuff done. I cranked out 5 more miles, right before the rain/sleet came. It was good to get it in. Last night I was a panel member on an "end of life" forum. I was surprised that we had a decent crowd for that kind of thing. I figured the weather would keep everyone away. I was hoping to leave the forum to swim, but the swim got canceled, due to the weather. 
 
I guess I better get going. I want to get everything done this morning. We have a 12 mile run planned for in the morning, and I may do a few this afternoon as well. I need to get on the bike. We'll see...

No comments: