Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday a.m.

Good morning to you! It's Wednesday. Already. Looks like a nice day awaits us. I found yesterday really cold again. I think it was the dampness. I ran late afternoon, and it sure felt like it was going to snow. I will welcome some sunshine today.

Today, at least a lot of it, is going to be involved with getting Kedra back up to speed. We see the surgeon this morning. It's a routine check up on her wrist. Then we see a physical therapist to get her fitted for a removable splint. Do you think any of this will involve waiting? I'm taking lots of reading/study materials.

I drove a bus to Paoli last night. The game turned out to be disappointing. Our girls simply could not get their shots to fall. It's a game. Life goes on. There was a time in my life that a ballgame could send me into depression for a while. Not anymore.

Marc Tindall, our guy in Honduras, called me the other day. It was really good to talk to him for a while. We talked of our summer trip and the Great Banquet we are planing in Guajire. He also told me that he bought a truck and is going to drive it from TX to Honduras pretty soon. He is going by himself. I wish I could ride along. I know, I know...

Well, I just looked at the clock. I'm running a little behind this morning, so I better get moving. Thanks for coming by.



No comments: