Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday a.m.

Good morning! How's it going today? It's a little on the cool side isn't it? Wow, yesterday felt colder to me than the thermometer indicated. I guess it was because of the really warm temps on Friday and Saturday. I struggled to feel warm most of the afternoon and evening.
 
Yesterday was a good one! I'm not sure there was anything to write home about or to blog about, but that hasn't stopped me before. I just had a good day of productivity, which I enjoy. Talked to several folks, got some good reading done, got a good grip on the week, etc.
 
All day I was thinking about my bus trip to Crawford County. I found out the bus left at 4.30, which presented a challenge as far as running was concerned. I decided to run at 3 and then meet up with 2 Tims at 3.20. This would give me to time to get 5 miles in, do the superman change, and drive the bus. I got off to a late start, so everything became a little tight. I did manage to get 5 miles in, and I got the girls to Crawford County and back. The run was cold. I thought I dressed properly, but I did not account for the wind, I guess. Anyway, it's in the books, and I enjoyed, as always, the Tims.
 
The trip to Crawford County was fine, and the games were long. I got home at 10 p.m. I did get a fair amount accomplished while in the gym. They had unrestricted WIFI, which is always a good thing, and I had my computer.
 
Tonight I am driving the girls' varsity team to Paoli. My nephew is the coach, so that's nice time with him. It's going to be a really big game as well. I'll leave my computer and reading material at home this evening. I found out last night that I need to sub drive again on Thursday evening, to Salem. Hey, it's not a whole lot of money, but I'll put it to good use.
 
I'm going to miss tempo Tuesday this evening, so I am going to have to do something sometime today. I'll have to see what gives in the old schedule as the day unfolds.
 
OK, I hope your day goes well, and I'm going to keep going on mine. Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

No comments: