Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday a.m.

She made it back home! It's so good to have Rebecca back. She is pictured here holding her "welcome home" material. It was a very sweet moment to see her again. She's still in bed, so I'm squeezing in a few things before she gets up. We'll have until the first of the year to catch up, before she returns to Lipscomb. It's going to be a great December. Luke will be home for a week+ around Christmas, so I think life is going to be grand with all my children around for a little while.
 
On our way to the airport, we stopped in Bloomington and ate at Bub's. It's so good! We looked at the walls of fame, which pictures all those who have conquered at least one "Big Ugly," a huge hamburger. If you eat the whole thing, then you get your photo taken. If you eat two, you get a bigger picture. We found IronBill's photo. He ate 2 a couple of years ago, and close by is a group photo of my running friends. Many of them conquered the big ugly. Skinny people eating that much: it's about competition and nothing else.
 
Yesterday was another good day. I saw a few people and helped them, and I had a meeting or two that I am excited about. It's hard to beat that on a Tuesday. ha ha. Today? Hanging around my little girl as much as possible. We are loading a semi with 1000 pound bales of clothes at some point. The driver calls when he gets to town. We have a professional forklift guy lined up for this afternoon. Otherwise, other times, Warren and/I will be doing that. Here's hoping for this afternoon.
 
OK, need to get a few things done before the Princess emerges.

No comments: