Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday a.m.


Good morning! Looks like we only have a few days left, so you should make the most of it. I think I'll just keep plugging away, trying to do some good here and there.

The mild weather just keeps coming. It's starting to feel like last winter. All those long range forecasts of really cold air seem to keep getting adjusted as we get closer to the predicted days. I really like snow, so I keep hoping and looking. So far, it's not looking too promising.

Yesterday was a good day. I got a lot done and spent some good time with Pat A. I finished the day with a run in the dark with some great friends. Here's the scoreboard:

Miles run in 2012: 1439.89. 
Needed to get 1500: 60.11.  
Days left to do it: 13.
Needed per day: 4.623.
How important? Not very

I hope to rack up a few more miles later today and just keep plugging away. I think I will make it. Obviously, I am looking at 30 mile weeks for the next (less than) 2 weeks. This is what I've been doing for the last several, so barring injury or crazy weather, then I should make it. I hope to get some more bike miles as well before the year is over. I have around 2250 on the bike. Next year I would like to see that around 3000, but I will save that discussion for later.

Today I have quite a bit of reading to do. Some of it is study for Sunday and beyond and part of it is a writing project I'm involved in. I also need to see some people and do some things. Should be a good day.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: