Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday a.m.


Good morning Long Day! I guess I wanted to extend it by waking up at 4 instead of 5 this morning. I possibly could be quite entertaining in my class this evening. I will prohibit recording devices of all kinds. And since I will not likely remember anything I say, I can then deny it. Right?

Today our house is getting a new roof. Wow, new roofs are not cheap. Oh well, we really need one, so you do what you have to do. It really needed replacing 2-3 years ago. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy Mothers Day, Happy Fathers Day, Happy Valentines Day, Happy Roof Day. For the next 3 years.

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. Yes, it was a little cool but very nice. It was a good day to be alive, out and about, and I was all three yesterday. Just doing what I do. I ended the day on a run, as the sun set. Five miles with good people.

Today is a busy one. I have a couple of meetings this morning, and then I need to see some people in various places. I have to go to the doctor for my dreaded CDL physical. Can you say, "turn your head and cough."

We heard from Rebecca overnight. She will be home 4 weeks from yesterday. She has moved to a different family, which was  a part of the plan. She is working in a kindergarten as an intern to finish her experience. I think she is about an hour away from where she was. She will have very limited contact with other English speakers now, which should really help solidify her Spanish thinking/speaking.

Alight. Time to keep this train moving down the track. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: