Friday, November 09, 2012

Friday a.m.


Hello Friday! What lovely weather you are going to provide today! Good morning, and how are you? I hope your week has been all you hoped it would be, whatever that means.

This week promised to be a busy one for me, and it kept its promise. Things have gone fairly well. I smoked 8 pork shoulders yesterday, while working on my Sunday stuff and a few other things as well. I think we have the Give Thanks 4 race humming along pretty well also.

Today I am going to try take it a little easier. I hope to get a few things done in preparation for Sunday and for tomorrow. I also hope to run and ride today. I have not been on my bike in about 10 weeks. I stopped riding in order to focus on running the Monumental marathon. Now it's time to get balanced again. I plan to ride outside; not far. I hope to also set up my old bike on the trainer so I can ride each week, regardless of the weather.

Tomorrow is going to be busy wall to wall. I'll get up early to begin preparation for our Honduras food sale. Once that's under control, I will go for a run. Then it will be back to sell food while our ReGeneration Store Christmas decoration sale is going on. The sale ends at 4, and there will be lots of clean up at that point. Then I need to go to the funeral home in Bloomington after that.

Enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments: