Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday a.m.

Friday. Yep, it's Friday alright. And good morning to you on this Friday, November 16th. It looks it's going to be a really nice day, especially this afternoon. I think I may get out and work around the house this afternoon. I certainly need to. We also have a very very rare Friday evening run planned. It's so rare that I don't recall it happening before.
 
The reason we are running this evening is because of the donut run at BNL tomorrow. Most of us are going to help with that race. Here's hoping for a donut or two. It should be fun. I helped last year and enjoyed the experience.
 
I wish I had something exciting to tell you, but that's not who I am or the way I do things. Pretty mundane (read: boring) guy. I read this article this morning by Peggy Noonan. The first part really caught my attention, because I've noticed what she's talking about.  Humility is not much in vogue these days.
 
Today is going to be about getting ready for Sunday. I had a lot of things going on yesterday, so I did not get the preparation time that I desire on Thursday. Flexible, gotta be flexible, I tell myself.  I think I'm better than I used to be.
 
The new roof is on and look$ really good. It $hould.
 
OK, I guess you can tell I'm not in the mood to write this morning, but I appreciate you stopping by just the same.
 
 

No comments: