Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday a.m.


Good morning! I'm kinda craving Chinese food. Already. It's only 6 a.m. Did you see the news about roadkill being served in a Chinese restaurant in, of all places, Kentucky? No, it was not cats or dogs! You'll have to read the article to find out what it was.

OK, so what's up with you today? Ready for some sunshine? Maybe we'll see it today. Tomorrow is supposed to be super, but by the weekend, some models are showing highs in the 40s. Ouch! I guess it's the balance to the hot summer. Who knows?

Wow, yesterday was an exciting day for me. I had 2 great meetings with good men, good business men, pitching some of my ideas and thoughts about missional entrepreneurship. They both quickly took it places that I had not thought of, which was what I had hoped would happen. I'm glad to be a catalyst. We are going to put together a group of 6-7 people to do some brainstorming. Should be fun and exciting.

I had a nice 10K run yesterday morning. The wind I woke up to died down, leaving a still, damp morning. I actually like running in the conditions we had yesterday morning, and I had a pretty decent run. Today I will do a few more miles, and then tomorrow, I plan to do my 20 miler. Jim S. needs a partner in the morning, so I look forward to taking the morning off to spend some time with him.

Today I will continue to study some for Sunday and, as usual, visit a few people today. Hanging around nursing facilities and hospitals keeps me thankful for my health. I realize I am of an age that things can suddenly change. I guess they can do that at any age, but the chances increases as your years increase. I'm thankful to be healthy and able to participate in endurance activities.

I hope you have a great day! Really, I do.

No comments: