Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Tuesday Morning

Good morning! Looks like another beautiful day is going to unfold in front of us. The leaves are starting to really turn into a display of beauty. October is my favorite month. One of the reasons: it is the birth month of my favorite person. In fact today is the birthday of my favorite person and my best friend. Kedra. She is a wonderful woman. I love her dearly.
 
Yesterday was beautiful, even if it was on the cool side. I had a really nice run. I delayed it, mostly unintentionally, until it was slightly warmer. It was still in the mid 30s, but I found it very much to my liking. I decided to do a few miles at marathon pace or slightly faster. I warmed up for a mile and then cranked out 6 miles at pace before cooling down for the final mile. It has been a while, so I will share my workout with you. You can go here to see it.
 
The rest of the day was filled with the usual things. Today I have a Marriage and Family Alliance meeting, followed by some time with a good friend. I was supposed to testify in court today for a guy I'm trying to help but that got postponed. This will allow me to do some other things that will take a little bit of pressure off.
 
Tonight we are going to celebrate Kedra's birthday. This is a big one. The first number on the odometer changes this time.
 
I hope you have a good day!
 
 


No comments: