Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday a.m.


Hey good morning! This photo was taken Sunday evening from Stumphole Bridge. The leaves along the river are not as pretty as those on the surrounding hillside, but they are still nice to look at.

Wasn't yesterday wonderful? And today looks really good too. I ran a little yesterday morning, and it was so pleasant. I am going to wait and run with the group this evening in Bedford. It may be around 80 degrees. We are not doing speed work, so I should be OK.

I have a funeral late this morning, so I will be involved in that most of the morning. We are supplying a meal for the family, so I will eat very well today for lunch! This sounds bad, I know, but it is a nice day for a funeral. The whole process is harder if it cold, wet, windy, etc. It's nice to have pleasant weather. It just seems to make everything a little better.

Yesterday was busy but good. I had an unusual number of meeting yesterday, the last one ending after 8 p.m. My brain was full and my body beat. I did not sleep well. I'm sure Kedra will talk to me about this later, because I remember waking up shouting in horror at something. She calmed me and and asked if I was OK. Weird. I don't usually do such things.

Oh well, I need to get going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were probably shouting in horror after looking in the mirror!




HA!

Pat A