Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday a.m.

Hey, it's going to be a great day! Right? It's Thursday. It's raining again this morning, which is good. I think it's about over, so that's good too. The Persimmon Festival has been blessed with dry evenings after rainy days. I think that's perfect. The rain washes all the nastiness away from the night before. There is always food and puke on the ground. Sorry, but I think that's true. ha ha.
 
Today I finish getting ready for Sunday. I'm in pretty good shape this week. I've been focused and productive all week. I really like Sunday's sermon, which means others won't. ha ha. Well, that seems to be the way it works, believe it or not. We'll see.
 
Also today I have a meeting or two, some time I need to spend in 2 hospitals, and I'm going to load up some furniture this evening to take to the Store. A guy's mother is in a nursing facility and will not return to this home, so it is time to remove the furniture. Furniture is always a welcome thing at the Store. It sells so quickly. Often it sells within the first hour of display. There are a lot people out there who need furniture, even old really used furniture.
 
OK, you gotta know when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em, and when to walk away. I need to walk away this morning. I hope your day goes really well.

No comments: