Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday a.m.

Good morning! So, you made it to Friday again. And just what are you going to do this weekend? Looks like the weather is going to be very nice for early fall. Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year. We'll participate in the Persimmon Festival 5K, which always is enjoyable. It's a great, encouraging atmosphere. Then after a little clean up and eating, we'll gather in the usual spot to watch the parade in the afternoon. It's tradition. All of my children will be present, except for my little Costa Rica queen.
 
Yesterday was a good day. I got a very humid 10 mile run in pretty early, and then activities lined up waiting for me to show up. And I showed up and showed up and showed up. I spent a lot of time in hospitals yesterday and then finished the day helping some people clean out a house. The owner is in a nursing facility and will not return home. It was kinda sad in some ways to think about what we were doing.
 
Today I will help unload all the stuff we loaded up last night. Unloading will go much quicker than loading. We had to carefully place things in a box trailer, trying to maximize limited space. We did pretty well, but it took a while to figure out what should go where. The ReGeneration Store is going to be full of furniture by mid-morning. It will sell quickly. Always does.
 
I hope to take a little time off today. I might even get on my bike this afternoon? I need to and want to, so we will see how that works out.
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: