Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday a.m.

I really admire the way these guys think. Really. It reminds me of the kids in Honduras who ride bikes up the long, long hills. They literally grab hold of the back of a slow moving bus or truck and let it pull them up the hill. Sometimes you get by with a little help from your friends, or anyone else who might be around.

Good morning Friday! My Friday is going to be unusual again. I am doing a wedding in Nashville, TN tomorrow, so I will go down late morning to get ready for rehearsal, etc. Before that I need to finish up Sunday prep AND run 18 miles. I hope to get started on that in less than an hour.

My email provider is down this morning, so I don't know what I have waiting for me that requires action. I love when that happens! NOT! Oh well, they will get it fixed soon, I am guessing.

I got a lot done yesterday. That's the good part of getting up during the 3 o'clock hour. I managed to stay awake and fairly productive all day. I napped for 10 minutes at some point and felt fine. I slept better last night.

We heard from Rebecca last night. She continues to do well. She is piling up a lot of stories through her experience in Costa Rica. I am so happy for her.

I hear 18 miles (maybe 20?) calling my name...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Jimmy would say, "If your going to do 18 you might as well do 20". I hope to do 18 tomorrow. Have a good weekend.

John H.