Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday a.m.

Good morning! I'm back at home recovering from a wonderful weekend. I assume most of you have knowledge regarding my experience via Facebook, Twitter, and/or email alerts from the BAA. For those who don't, here's what you need to know: 1) I lived and will run again soon, and 2) I hope to publish my full marathon report later on today.

Our flight back from Boston was uneventful but slightly delayed. We went through New York, so delays were to be expected. We flew out over the city, which provided us a nice view. My parents picked us at the airport and, after a meal in Bloomington, got us home safely.

Today will be about managing stiff and sore quads, recovery, digging out, catching up, and all the other fun stuff that happens when you let things go for 5 days. I'll have a little more time, since I won't be running today. I will run again on Saturday. I'll be on the bike tomorrow, and that should feel pretty good.

OK, check back later on, and I hope to give you the hot story!

No comments: