Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Morning


Good morning Tuesday! I can't believe you are here already! Oh well, I am going to enjoy you the short time you are here. Hey, hey, look what came in the mail yesterday. It's all starting to get really real. I am seeded right in the middle of the field, ever so slightly toward the front. I'll take it! And yes, I do plan to win the whole thing. I think I can out sprint the Kenyans, so I will just stay in the lead pack most of the time.

Yesterday was a good, fun, therapeutic day. I got up early and did some quiet things for a while, followed by a shorter run, followed by a trip to Jeffersonville. We took the ReGen truck down with a load of supplies we collected, and then we filled it full of clothes. We also took our church trailer and nearly filled it as well. The folks in Jeffersonville were very happy to have the clothes out of the way.

I enjoyed spending time with B.A., Greg M., and Pat A. yesterday. We stopped at Famous Dave's on the way home and had a nice lunch. We had a great waiter who brought us samples of food and samples of some hot sauces that they don't put on the table. He got a nice tip! Famous Dave's Devil Spit sauce is one of my favorites. Here's the crazy thing: you can buy it at Menard's! I don't know.

Today is my study day, and I am looking forward to that, along with several other things. The day will end with a 10 mile run at, hopefully, a 7:50 pace. Rand plans to run it with me. Jim and Bill are going to go faster than that. The weather is looking good -- not too hot.

Lester got going on his house yesterday, ripping out carpet etc. I have a feeling that I might be spending some time over there. They have a really nice place. I love their big yard.

Last night I went back to the pool. I think I will just leave it at that.

I hope your day goes well!

No comments: